As you can tell from that hefty title, we’ve got quite the roaster today. All of the blogs you see are top notch, but some of them are actually hold overs from previous months—due to soft launches or my own absence. But now they’re all ready at the bat, and we couldn’t be more excited to share them with you:
- Jerry Kalish launched his second blog, The Compliance Ready Blog, this October. He’ll be looking specifically at the unique set of compliance requirements and challenges happening with the ACA, and no doubt he’ll do it with all the piercing insight he did on his first blog, The Retirement Plan Blog.
- From McCarthy Tétrault we have the Vestra Vox blog, a new space they’ve created online for law students across Canada to share their thoughts and analyses on all things legal. Should be a great blog with wide-reaching takes on the issues.
- Next up is the Environmental Law & Policy Monitor from the team at Troutman Sanders. With environmental law, policy, and landscape constantly changing, this blog is more important than ever.
- Davis Wright Tremaine brings another blog to life with their West Coast Comm Law Advisor. It’ll be focusing on the ever-shifting communications regulatory landscape in the western states, with all you need in practical guidance.
- Fox Rothschild sees their already expansive blogging empire grow even bigger with the Lone Star Bench & Bar blog. Check in here if you’ve ever had thoughts, questions, or concerns about being a litigator in the state of Texas, especially in the 21st century.
- Up next from Covington is the Cov Financial Services blog. They’re a leading U.S. practice on financial institutions, and now they’re ready to share their insights on all types of regulatory, enforcement, transactional, and consumer protection matters.
- If you’re involved in the grants community you can’t miss Venable‘s new Government Grants Resource Library. They’re aiming to make this site your go-to resource for any questions that may arise, and it seems like they’re already a one-stop-shop, er, library of information.
- And last but certainly not least is the latest blog from the team at Seyfarth Shaw, the Carpe Datum Law blog. These eDiscovery attorneys hope to help everyone from executives to in-house counsel regarding the latest developments, trends, tools, best practices, and discussions around eDiscovery and information guidance.