- EEOC Supports NLRB’s Joint-Employer Standard before DC Circ. – Obermayer attorney Gregory J. Eck writes on the firms Employment Law Updates & Best Practices for Employers.
- Senate Approves $4.9 Billion for Drinking Water – Davis Wright Tremaine attorney Richard Glick writes on the firms Energy & Environmental Law Blog.
- Toys On Demand? A Child’s Best Friend – Kansas City attorney Kris Kappel of Husch Blackwell writes on the firms Technology, Manufacturing & Transportation Industry Insider.
- Cannabis Trademark Basics: What Makes a Mark Weak? – Seattle attorney Alison Malsbury of Harris Moure writes on the Canna Law Blog.
- Time Is Running Out for Employers to Make Important Decisions to Comply with New DOL Overtime Exemption Rule – Michael S. Kun of Epstein Becker Green writes on the firms Wage & Hour Defense Blog.
- Important Federal Circuit Decision Provides More Clues on Software Eligibility – Cleveland attorney Brendan Clark of Baker Hostetler writes on the firms IP Intelligence blog.
- D.C. Circuit Judge to NLRB: Stop Tolerating Racist and Sexist Behavior by Strikers – Partner at McGuire Woods, Seth Borden, writes on Labor Relations Today.
- Emergency lawyering: giving advice in extreme situations – Karen Rubin of Thompson Hine writes on The Law for Lawyers Today.
- Is Value Over-Hyped in the Legal Industry? – Kenneth Grady of Seyfarth Shaw writes on the SeytLines blog.
- Investing in solar energy – Witney Schneidman of Covington and Burling writes on Global Policy Watch.
More content can be found in the Find section.
October 18, 2021
September 14, 2021
September 10, 2021
September 6, 2021