- EEOC Supports NLRB’s Joint-Employer Standard before DC Circ. – Obermayer attorney Gregory J. Eck writes on the firms Employment Law Updates & Best Practices for Employers.
- Senate Approves $4.9 Billion for Drinking Water – Davis Wright Tremaine attorney Richard Glick writes on the firms Energy & Environmental Law Blog.
- Toys On Demand? A Child’s Best Friend – Kansas City attorney Kris Kappel of Husch Blackwell writes on the firms Technology, Manufacturing & Transportation Industry Insider.
- Cannabis Trademark Basics: What Makes a Mark Weak? – Seattle attorney Alison Malsbury of Harris Moure writes on the Canna Law Blog.
- Time Is Running Out for Employers to Make Important Decisions to Comply with New DOL Overtime Exemption Rule – Michael S. Kun of Epstein Becker Green writes on the firms Wage & Hour Defense Blog.
- Important Federal Circuit Decision Provides More Clues on Software Eligibility – Cleveland attorney Brendan Clark of Baker Hostetler writes on the firms IP Intelligence blog.
- D.C. Circuit Judge to NLRB: Stop Tolerating Racist and Sexist Behavior by Strikers – Partner at McGuire Woods, Seth Borden, writes on Labor Relations Today.
- Emergency lawyering: giving advice in extreme situations – Karen Rubin of Thompson Hine writes on The Law for Lawyers Today.
- Is Value Over-Hyped in the Legal Industry? – Kenneth Grady of Seyfarth Shaw writes on the SeytLines blog.
- Investing in solar energy – Witney Schneidman of Covington and Burling writes on Global Policy Watch.
More content can be found in the Search section.
August 4, 2022
August 3, 2022