Today, we have a few stories on industry pioneers as well as some tips on becoming one yourself. Take a look at this week’s Top 10 posts from the LexBlog network.
- Networking Tip: Find Your Niche – Lindsay Griffiths writes on Zen and the art of Legal Networking
- Concealed Carry Permits & Regulatory Reporting Requirements: Who Decides? – Cleve Clinton writes on Gray Reed’s Tilting the Scales blog
- Toxic Substances Control Act Revised for the 21st Century – Jane E. Montgomery, Patrick F. Veasy and Amy Antoniolli write on Shciff Hardin’s Energy & Environmental Law Advisor
- The Death of Prince Rogers Nelson – An Estate Tax Controversy Likely To Follow – Larry J. Brant writes on Larry’s Tax Law blog.
- 41 Dead, 239 Injured in Terrorist Attack at Airport in Istanbul – Jim Walker briefs us on the situation on Cruise Law News blog.
- Facial Recognition Guidelines issued by NTIA and approved by IBIA – Linn Foster Freedman writes on Robinson & Cole’s Data Privacy & Security Insider.
- Several Philly Area Non-Profit Nursing Homes Sold to For-Profit Companies – Michael A. Brusca writes on Stark & Stark’s Nursing Home Law Blog.
- China Negotiating, China Healthcare, Deers in Headlights: This is China – Dan Harris writes on Harris Moure’s China Law Blog.
- Nuthin’ but a Leaf Thang – Toronto Maple Leafs take issue with Snoop Dogg’s trade-mark application for LEAFS BY SNOOP Logo – Kwan T. Loh writes for International Lawyers Network blog ILN IP Insider
- How to Avoid Getting Popped: Top 10 Texas Firework Laws – Drew York writes on Gray Reed’s Tilting the Scales blog
June 29, 2016