Well that was quite a week for LexBlog. Our people managed to connect with so many lovely people down at the LMA Conference in Austin, and to top it off we get to add some fabulous new blogs to the network. Let’s check them out:
- First up we’ve got the Minnesota Wage & Hour blog, coming from Corie J. Tarara of Seaton Peters Revnew. Geographically niche blogs are a great way of setting a lawyer apart from the pack, and biting off chunks of crowded areas (like employment law) and turning it into compelling content for readers. Looking forward to seeing Tarara succeed with that here.
- And we’ve also got a new blog from PYA, a certified public accounting and consulting firm. The PYA Title Industry Blog will give frontline news on ALTA’s best practices. If you’re interested in a blog about reaching higher compliance standards this is the blog for you.
- Next be sure to check out Focus, a new blog from the team at Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete. The blog aims to recognize the immeasurable value of women leaders supporting other women in the workplace. No doubt it’ll be a valuable wealth of legal and practical information, wisdom, and humor for both women and men.
- James F. Mahoney also launched his The Trucking Law Dispatch, focused on the trucking and transportation industry. Offering expertise in a variety of areas, this blog promises tothat covers a broad array of topics in a niche area.
- And lastly we see Sedgwick growing out their blog network with a new responsive design joining the LexBlog Network, their Employment Law Blog. No doubt this will be an important resource just like their other blogs for any in-house employment law counsel, executives and human resources professionals looking to keep up with the latest in employment law news.