Phew! That’s a long title, because we’ve got a whole lot of blogs joining the LexBlog Network this week. Let’s get to it:
- First up we’ve got Community Banking Insights, from Murtha Cullina. In a time (heck, even just a week) when public distrust of the financial industry is pretty high, it’s good to have blogs out there that can provide thoughtful, practical, and helpful insights on legal issues related to community banking. Be sure to check this out.
- Next up we’ve got Matters of Trust, which is timely insight and commentary on trust administration and litigation. Published by Robert Paine, of the Paine Law Group, it’s one of the rare blogs out there that aims to help those on either of side of the issues it writes about; beneficiaries of a trust, trustees, CPAs, investment managers, etc. If you’re interested in how trusts are administered well (or poorly) you’ll find content on Matters of Trust.
- Proskauer expands their blog network even further with its new (and cleverly titled) Minding Your Business blog. The focus will be on commercial litigation, and all analysis that comes with it—crossing into e-Discovery, class actions, and more.
- We’ve got two blogs coming from Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas launching on the network this week! First up, Private Client, which deals with multidisciplinary aspects of family business and governance. Whether it’s corporate entities or estate and succession planning, they’re the blog for you.
- And secondly we’ve got the India Corporate Law blog. Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas will use the publication to look at significant developments in Indian commercial and corporate law, affecting anyone doing business in India.
- Last, but certainly not least, we see Mayer Brown expanding their blog network with a new blog from their financial services regulatory and enforcement practice. The Consumer Financial Services Review blog will capitalize on the team’s knowledge and experience in everything from consumer financial service providers and beyond.