Listen, we know—motivating a team of lawyers to write content for a blog isn’t the easiest thing in the world. Nor is motivating yourself. Today, Lindsay Griffiths has some good tips on getting everyone going. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 189.
- Labor Department Announces Plan to Find Joint Employment — in All Directions – Cleveland lawyer Todd Lebowitz of BakerHostetler on the firm’s Employment Law Spotlight
- Three Ways to Motivate Lawyers to Content Marketing Success – Legal marketing expert Lindsay Griffiths of International Lawyers Network on Zen & The Art of Legal Networking
- Employee GPS Tracking – Is it Legal? – Washington, DC lawyer Karla Grossenbacher of Seyfarth Shaw on the firm’s blog, The Global Privacy Watch
- eSign & Commercial Finance: A License to Trash the Original Note? – Addison, TX lawyer Keith Mullen of Higier Allen & Lautin on his blog, Lenders 360
- 5 questions if you want to keep the house after divorce – Dallas lawyer Michelle O’Neil of O’Neil Wysocki on her Dallas Divorce Law Blog
- Removing Internet Defamation From the Internet: Solutions are Fact-Dependent –
- Avoid “Uh-Oh”-Pen Carry at the Airport – Dallas lawyer Drew York of Gray Reed on the firm’s blog, Tilting the Scales
- High Power, Low Volume: The Dynamics of Feminenglish, Part II – Pam Woldow and Doug Richardson on Pam’s blog, At The Intersection
- Are You Writing Articles or Blogging? If So Practice, Practice Practice – Dallas, Texas lawyer coach Cordell Parvin on the Cordell Parvin Blog
- For Business Development Clarity, Begin With A Focus On Target Identification – Chief Marketing Officer Eric Fletcher on his blog, Marketing Brain Fodder
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.