The big legal news of the past 24 hours was President Obama’s executive action on gun control. It’s causing a lot of reaction, and Zosha takes a look over on LXBN today. In the Top 10, Dan Schwartz explains why there might not be as much employment law activity as you think in 2016. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 189.
- Senate Bill Would Require Disclosure Concerning Corporate Boards’ Cybersecurity Expertise – Ohio attorney Kevin LaCroix of RT ProExec in his blog, The D & O Diary
- Firearms, Mental Health, Executive Orders and HIPAA: A Volatile Mix – Pittsburgh attorney William Maruca of Fox Rothschild on the firm’s blog, HIPAA, HITECH & HIT
- Self-Driving Cars: Legal Issues Ahead – Boston lawyer Romina L. Filippou of Foley & Lardner on the firm’s blog, Emerging Company Exchange
- How HUD Can Help Fulfill the Promise of Second Chances –
- How to Report Abuse, Harassment on Twitter – Whitney C. Gibson and Jordan S. Cohen of Vorys on the firm’s blog, Internet Defamation Attorneys
- China Laws As Written Versus China Laws in Real Life – Seattle lawyer Dan Harris of Harris & Moure on the firm’s China Law Blog
- Will Your Law Firm Become Stronger In 2016? – Hayse, LLC Director Roger Hayse on their blog Managing Law Firm Transition
- What’s Ahead in 2016 For Employment Law? Probably Not As Much As You Think – Hartford attorney Daniel Schwartz of Shipman & Goodwin in his Connecticut Employment Law Blog
- Proof of Specific Licenses Required to Rebut Successful First Sale Defense – Seattle intellectual property lawyer Tonya Gisselberg on her blog, Seattle Copyright Watch
- Drinking Milkshakes v. Fertilizing Fields – Seattle attorney Robert Zierman on his Boundary Dispute Law Blog
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.