Better late than never as we’re here with today’s Top 10. Over on LXBN, our series rolls on as Kevin LaCroix writes on one of the biggest securities law decisions in the last five years. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 209.
- eSign & Commercial Finance: On the Bank Report Card in 2016 – Addison, TX lawyer Keith Mullen of Higier Allen & Lautin on his blog, Lenders 360
- Supreme Engagement: CEQA’s Continuing Saga In California’s High Court – California lawyer Arthur Coon of Miller Starr Regalia on the firm’s blog, CEQA Developments
- Steptoe Cyberlaw Podcast – Interview with Nick Weaver – Washington, DC lawyer Stewart Baker of Steptoe & Johnson on the Steptoe Cyberblog
- New Right-of-Way Regulations on Indian Lands – Irvine lawyer Brad Kuhn of Nossaman on the firm’s blog, California Eminent Domain Report
- 11 Consumer Companies that Legal Marketers Can Learn From – Legal marketing expert Lindsay Griffiths of International Lawyers Network on Zen & The Art of Legal Networking
- Three Tips For An Effective Workplace Security Plan – Los Angeles lawyer Melanie Chaney of Libert Cassidy Whitmore on the firm’s California Public Agency Labor & Employment Blog
- Federal Versus State Drone Laws: Part I – Federal Preemption Awakens –
- LabMD and Wyndham Decisions Curtail FTC’s Data Privacy and Security Reach –
- Things That Never Change in the Oil Patch: How to Aggravate the SEC – Dallas lawyer Charles Sartain of Gray Reed & McGraw on Energy And The Law
- Dissecting an Injunction Hearing for Enforcing a Non-compete Agreement – West Bloomfield lawyer Jason Shinn of Shinn Legal on his Michigan Employment Law Advisor
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.