Drones, drones, drones—lots of news around this trendy tech, with the biggest bit being the development that drones will need to be registered. CommLawBlog has a story on that today. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 202.
- The Next Chapter – Uber Responds to District Court Order With a New Arbitration Agreement – Cleveland lawyer John Lewis of Baker Hostetler on the firm’s Employment Class Action Blog
- Unpaid Internships: Stocking Stuffer for Employers, or a Proverbial Fruitcake? – Geoffrey C. Westbrook of Seyfarth Shaw on the firm’s California Peculiarities Employment Law Blog
- Content Marketing ≠ Social Media – Legal marketing expert Lindsay Griffiths of International Lawyers Network on Zen & The Art of Legal Networking
- Just in Time for Christmas: Mandatory Drone Registration – Arlington, VA lawyer Jon Markman of Fletcher, Heald & Hildreth on the team’s CommLawBlog
- Steptoe Cyberlaw Podcast – Interview with Rod Beckstrom – Washington, DC lawyer Stewart Baker of Steptoe & Johnson on the Steptoe Cyberblog
- Look! Up in the Sky! It’s a Bird…It’s a Plane…It’s a Drone? – Las Vegas lawyer Jason Zummo of Fox Rothschild on the firm’s blog, On the Radar
- Seattle Set to Change Land Use Rules to Allow for More Marijuana Retail Stores – Seattle lawyer Hilary Bricken of Harris Moure’s Canna Law Group on the firm’s Canna Law Blog
- Social Media: Great Intelligence Right There in the Open – Corporate investigator Philip Segal of Charles Griffin Intelligence on their blog, The Ethical Investigator
- Proven Way to Teach Client Development to Your Lawyers in 2016 – Dallas, Texas lawyer coach Cordell Parvin on the Cordell Parvin Blog
- Winning with Stories – Dallas lawyer Barry Barnett of Susman Godfrey on his blog, The Contingency
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.