This comes much latter than normal so instead of messing around, we should just jump right into today’s Top 10. Well, I should note, over on LXBN, Zosha has an excellent piece on the big Dell-EMC deal. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 193.
- Starting or Growing a Startup? “Crowdfunding:” A Crash Course in a Relatively New Source of Capital – Connecticut lawyer Robert Kazior of Reid and Riege on the firm’s blog, M&A Deals Insider
- 9 Things You Must Include In Your California Wage Statements– Francisco lawyer Jeffrey Polsky of Fox Rothschild on the firm’s blog, California Employment Law
- Options For 2nd Mortgages After Bankruptcy – LA attorney Christine Kingston on her blog, Los Angeles Bankruptcy Law Monitor
- Study Reveals Privacy Gaps in EU Data Protection Regulation – Los Angeles attorney Lisa Baird of Reed Smith in the firm’s Life Sciences Legal Update
- Viking Cruise Executive Indicted for Corruption – Miami attorney Jim Walker of Walker & O’Neill on his blog, Cruise Law News
- Seventh Circuit Asked To Recognize That Protections Of Title VII Cover Gays and Lesbians – Sam Schwartz-Fenwick and Chris Kelleher of Seyfarth Shaw on the firm’s blog, Employment Law Lookout
- California Passes Four Bills Protecting Privacy Rights – Julie O’Neill and Libby Greismann of Morrison Foerster on the firm’s blog, Socially Aware
- Use Social Media to Ignite Your Content Marketing – Legal marketing expert Lindsay Griffiths of International Lawyers Network on Zen & The Art of Legal Networking
- Can You Keep a Secret in Human Resources? – Hartford attorney Daniel Schwartz of Shipman & Goodwin in his Connecticut Employment Law Blog
- Employees Under The Influence: Disabled But Not Unfireable – New Jersey lawyer Thomas Basta of Fox Rothschild on the firm’s Employment Discrimination Report
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.