Before jumping into the Top 10, I want to be sure to call out the LXBN Leaders profile this week on Squire Patton Boggs’ Sixth Circuit Appellate Blog. You want to get a feel for the reach of a biglaw blog? Or any? How about federal judges reading it. Not bad. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 192.
- Is the Tide Turning for Offshore Wind in the United States? – Washington, DC lawyer Van Hilderbrand of Sullivan & Worcester on the firm’s blog, Energy Finance Report
- Trans-Pacific Partnership Negotiations Face Tighter Timeline as Talks Continue – Richard J. Ferris, Jr., Jennifer F. Walsh and Michelle A. Leeds of Foley & Lardner on the firm’s blog, Manufacturing Industry Advisor
- Federal Court Certifies Action For “Publicity Given To Private Life” – Gillian Scott and W. David Rankin of Osler on the firm’s blog, Canadian Class Action Defence
- FDA Issues Warning on Cybersecurity for Infusion Pump – Jennifer Rathburn and Rachel Bryers of Quarles & Brady on the firm’s blog, Safe & Sound
- Coming to America: Foreign Manufacturers Looking to Produce in the U.S. – Ayako Hobbs and Sarah Rathke of Squire Patton Boggs on the firm’s Global Supply Chain Law Blog
- How to Remove Harmful, Harassing Content from Pinterest – Whitney C. Gibson, Adam C. Sherman and Jordan S. Cohen of Vorys on the firm’s blog, Internet Defamation Removal Attorneys
- The Great Presidential (logo) Debate – Minneapolis lawyer Martha Engel of Winthrop Weinstine on the firm’s DuetsBlog
- Legal Ethics 2.0: Massachusetts Makes Changes To Its Rules Of Professional Conduct – The Requirement To Be Technologically Savvy – Jonathan F. Tabasky and Brittany Campbell of Manion Gaynor & Manning on the firm’s blog, Defense Litigation Insider
- Self-Driving Cars – “IP Driving Acquisition” – San Diego lawyer Paul Hunter of Foley & Lardner on the firm’s blog, Dashboard Insights
- ATM Class Wins Antitrust Reprieve – Dallas lawyer Barry Barnett of Susman Godfrey on his blog, The Contingency
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.