I’m a big fan of very focused niche blogs, with Sullivan & Worcesters publication on financing in the world of energy being a great example. Today, there, Van Hilderbrand examines growth in the green economy. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 188.
- Financing Growth in the Green Economy Remains a Local Endeavor – Washington, DC lawyer Van Hilderbrand of Sullivan & Worcester on the firm’s blog, Energy Finance Report
- Oregon’s New “Ban the Box” Law Prohibits Criminal History Questions on Employment Applications – Portland lawyer Ed Rives on Stoel Rives World of Employment
- Mobile App Legal Terms & Conditions: Six Key Considerations –
- Will Starbucks Be a Closer at the USPTO? – Minneapolis lawyer Steve Baird of Winthrop & Weinstine on the firm’s Duets Blog
- Kids Trade Marijuana for Alcohol at 21 – The blogging lawyers and attorneys at Harris Moure on the firm’s Canna Law Blog
- Supply chain survey: POLITICO Europe’s look into what the European Commission is requesting – Cleveland lawyer Ayako Hobbs of Squire Patton Boggs on the firm’s Global Supply Chain Law Blog
- Grexit Deferred: The End of the Beginning for Greece? – Philadelphia lawyer Rick Jones of Dechert on the firm’s blog, Crunched Credit
- Want To Save Your Policies From The NLRB’s Sickle? Add Examples. – San Francisco lawyer Christopher Foster of DLA Piper on the firm’s blog, The Labor Dish
- Hostel Takeover: Part One –
- Good Advice on Dealing with Professional Stress – Jackson, Mississippi attorney Philip Thomas on the blog Mississippi Litigation Review and Commentary
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.