It isn’t same-sex marriage or the Affordable Care Act, but it’s just as big of news to lawyers on the LexBlog Network: it’s changes to overtime rules for white collar workers. Lots of talk on that today here and, over on LXBN, Zosha has a great piece on the death penalty ruling at SCOTUS. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 209.
- SEC’s Data-Driven Analysis Identifies Allegedly Improper Trade Allocations by Investment Advisor – Harry Frischer and Rachel Wolkinson of Proskauer on their blog, Corporate Defense and Disputes
- Taking A Cue From The LGBT Community, EPA Needs To Focus On Creating A Receptive Audience For Its Clean Power Plan – Shari Shapiro of Calliope Communications on her Green Building Law Blog
- The Road Ahead: Top 10 Labor Issues to Watch in the Back Half of 2015 – Brennan W. Bolt, Seth Borden and Richard Hankins of McGuireWoods on the firm’s blog, Labor Relations Today
- Two for Tuesdays: How to Make Your Content as Fierce as Beyonce – Legal marketing expert Lindsay Griffiths of International Lawyers Network on Zen & The Art of Legal Networking
- The Sharing Economy – Is the California Uber Ruling Indicative of a Shared Headache for Short Term Rentals? – Portland lawyer Nancy Cooper of Garvey Schubert Barer on the firm’s blog, Duff on Hospitality
- Are You Ready For Mediation? Part 2–The Ten Commandments – California discovery referee Kathy Gallo on her blog, Resolving Discovery Disputes
- A Closer Look at the Supreme Court’s Same Sex Marriage Ruling – Boston lawyer Tiffany Howard of Burns Levinson on the firm’s Divorce Law Monitor
- The New FLSA Regulations: What Changed, What Didn’t, What’s Next for Employers – Chicago lawyer Doug Hass of Franczek Radelet on his blog, Wage & Hour Insights
- Top 5 takeaways on connected cars – Milan lawyer Giulio Coraggio of DLA Piper on the firm’s blog, Technology’s Legal Edge
- Obama Administration Proposes New Overtime Rules – Washington, DC attorney Alex Passantino of Seyfarth Shaw on The Wage & Hour Litigation Blog
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.