Today, in Seattle, it’s Felix Friday—and we actually had one inidividual in the office sporting a nice Felix Hernendez jersey. But before we head off to enjoy that—and theh weekend—it’s time for one last Top 10. And before that, a note that I got to talk social media and class actions with John Lewis on LXBN TV. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 192.
- Whom To Trust In Troubled Water? Not the Government: North Carolina is Failing to Protect Contamination Victims – Illinois lawyer Shawn Collins of The Collins Law Firm on the firm’s blog, Pollution Law Watch
- RadioShack Trademark Up For Sale; Even This One Has Goodwill – Nashville lawyer Justin McNaughton of Stites & Harbison on the firm’s blog, Trademarkology
- Knowing Your Customer a Little Too Well – Washington, DC attorney John Feldman of Reed Smith on the firm’s blog, AdLaw By Request
- Native American Actors Walk Off New Adam Sandler Movie To Protest Stereotypes – Seattle attorney Greg Guedel of Foster Pepper on the firm’s Native American Legal Update
- Everyone Can Be Replaced: And Maybe Sooner Than You Think – Fort Lauderdale attorney Jon Stage of Stearns Weaver Miller Weissler Alhadeff & Sitterson on the firm’s blog, BeLabor the Point
- Reimbursing Employees for Business Expenses: The FLSA Kickback Rule [Wage & Hour FAQs] – Chicago lawyer Doug Hass of Franczek Radelet on his blog, Wage & Hour Insights
- Clouds Are Not Really Very Safe! – Here are 9 Security Threats Everyone Needs to Understand – Dallas lawyer Peter Vogel on his Internet, Information Technology & e-Discovery Blog
- Anatomy of a (Big) Employment Verdict: Lessons from the Robertson Case – Philadelphia lawyer Ivo Becica of Obermayer on the firm’s blog, HR Legalist
- Popeye’s Manager Fired after Refusing to Pay for Robbery – Texas attorney Tom Crane on his San Antonio Employment Law Blog
- Hey – that EEOC wellness rule isn’t half bad – Winston-Salem attorney Robin Shea of Constangy on the firm’s blog, Employment & Labor Insider
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.