Before jumping into today’s Top 10, LXBN’s coverage of the 2015 LMA Conference continued on today, and this included interviews with author Daniel Pink and Sutherland’s Erin Meszaros. In today’s Top 10, Kenneth Grady has a great piece on big data in the law. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 208.
- Washington Jury Awards “Perceived” Whistleblower $1 Million – Steven J. Pearlman and Amanda Wiley of Proskauer on the firm’s blog, Proskauer Whistleblower Defense
- Happy Birthday, HIPAA! – Cincinnati lawyer Sara Simroll Rorer of Taft on the firm’s blog, Privacy and Security Insight
- More than Just a Fable – Why the “Cat’s Paw” Matters for Employers – Philadelphia lawyer Ivo Becica of Obermayer on the firm’s blog, HR Legalist
- Legal Issues in Cause-Related Marketing – Jason J. Kohout and Karin H. Werner of Foley & Lardner on the firm’s blog, CFSL Bulletin
- Steptoe Cyberlaw Podcast – Interview with Dmitri Alperovitch – Washington, DC lawyer Stewart Baker of Steptoe & Johnson on the Steptoe Cyberblog
- Taylor Swift’s Blank Slate of Trademark Protection – Alexandria, VA lawyer Mari-Elise Taube of Stites & Harbison on the firm’s blog, Trademarkology
- 3D Printing Series: 3D Printing of Medical Devices – Heili Kim, Claudia A. Lewis, Justin Pierce, Kristen R. Klesh and Tamatane J. Aga of Venable on the firm’s blog, All About Advertising Law
- So Who Wants To Give A Vendor Access To Your IT Systems – Philadelphia attorney Joshua Horn of Fox Rothschild on the firm’s Securities Compliance Sentinel
- Client Development: Why Narrow Your Focus – Dallas, Texas lawyer coach Cordell Parvin on the Cordell Parvin Blog
- Big Data, Three Trends, and the Legal Industry by 2020 – Kenneth Grady of Seyfarth Shaw for the firm’s blog, SeytLines
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.