Covering a subject we touched on last week on LXBN, Max Kennerly has a superb piece today on Harper Lee and the duties owe to elderly clients. Also, today on LXBN, Zosha writes on the odd IP fight over the infamous Left Shark. Total posts on the Lexblog Network today: 186.
- Hotel Healthcare.gov: Can You Ever Leave? – Birmingham attorney Pepper Crutcher Jr. of Balch & Bingham on the firm’s blog, the Affordable Care Act Review
- Bumpy Ride: How Rideshare Programs Are Challenging Worker Classification and Raising Questions About a Potential Need to Modernize Classification Standards – Chicago lawyer Taylor Whitten of Foley & Lardner on the firm’s blog, Labor & Employment Law Perspectives
- Court Rejects Challenge to School Vaccination Requirement – Gary R. Brochu and Gwen J. Zittoun of Shipman & Goodwin on the firm’s blog, School Law
- The Fed’s Goals, Strategies, and Tactics for an Improved U.S. Payment System – Adam D. Maarec, Claude P. Goetz and Andrew J. Lorentz of Davis Wright Tremaine on the firm’s blog, Payment Law Advisor
- DeLorean Flies into the Future with a Trademark Infringement Lawsuit – Alexandria, VA lawyer Mari-Elise Taube of Stites & Harbison on the firm’s blog, Trademarkology
- 6 Words That Cost An NBA Star $25,000 – Miami lawyer Andrew Rodman of Stearns Weaver Miller Weissler Alhadeff & Sitterson on the firm’s blog, BeLabor the Point
- Employment Litigation is Too Expensive – San Antonio attorney Christopher McKinney of The Mckinney Law Firm on his Texas Employment Law Blog
- Tonja Carter, Harper Lee, And The Duties Lawyers Owe To Elderly Clients – Philadelphia lawyer Max Kennerly of The Beasley Firm on his blog, Litigation & Trial
- Has Technology Become Too Big of a Headache in Law Practice? – Jackson, Mississippi attorney Philip Thomas on the blog Mississippi Litigation Review and Commentary
- Anthem breach poses significant cybersecurity risks for Anthem’s customers; may trigger legal obligations – David Navetta and Boris Segalis of Norton Rose Fulbright on the firm’s blog, Data Protection report
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.