Did you know today is National Data Privacy Day? Because it is, and some of the lawyers on our network decided to celebrate by writing about it—and one of them, Jason Gavejian, makes the Top 10 with his post. Also, over on LXBN, Zosha writes on 3D printing and how, absurdly, there’s no legal framework around this disruptive tech.
- Lawmakers Introduce Bills to Create Single Food Safety Agency – Reporter Lydia Zuraw on Food Safety News
- Breaking News – Submission Is Not Consent – MN attorney Chuck Ramsay on his blog, Minnesota DWI Defense
- Who owns your Instagram content? – London lawyer Nerushka Deosaran of Norton Rose Fulbright on the firm’s blog, Social Media Law Bulletin
- Mr. T – a deposition tale – Seattle attorney Karen Koehler on her blog, The Velvet Hammer
- Top 15 for 2015 – Happy National Data Privacy Day – New Jersey lawyer Jason Gavejian of Jackson Lewis on the firm’s blog, Workplace Privacy, Data Management & Security Report
- Harnessing Data to Acquire the Right Type of Clients – LexBlog’s own Director of Marketing Cara McDonald on her blog Everything Matters
- Finding Fault with Fracking – Lawsuits and Earthquakes – Dallas lawyer Cleve Clinton of Gray Reed & McGraw on the firm’s blog, Tilting The Scales
- Client Development Tips: From Law Firm Lawyer Who is Now In-House – Dallas, Texas lawyer coach Cordell Parvin on the Cordell Parvin Blog
- Does the Civil Justice System Need a Do Over? – Jackson, Mississippi attorney Philip Thomas on the blog Mississippi Litigation Review and Commentary
- Top Three Trends From 2014 to Influence Government Contractors in 2015 – Erin Toomey and Tamara Jack on Foley & Lardner’s blog, Manufacturing Industry Insider
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.