Lots of timely posts in today’s Top 10, with comments on snow days, crowd on Black Friday, breaking drone news and more. Also, over on LXBN TV, Charles Sartain joins me to discuss Denton, TX’s fracking ban. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 174.
- Monkey Selfie Redux – New York lawyer Craig Whitney of Morrison Foerster on the firm’s blog, SociallyAware
- OSHA Warns Retailers It Expects Better Than Business as Usual on Black Friday – Washington, DC attorney Valerie Butera of EpsteinBeckerGreen on the firm’s blog, Retail Labor and Employment Law
- Cyber Security: NIST’s Guide to Sharing – New York attorney Jacob Martinez of Chadbourne on the firm’s blog, TMT Perspectives
- Supreme Court Questions Deference to SEC in Insider Trading Cases – Chicago lawyer Gina LaMonica of Perkins Coie on the firm’s blog, White Collar Briefly
- UAS: Breaking News!! NTSB Reverses Pirker Decision – McLean, VA lawyer Mark McKinnon of McKenna Long & Aldridge on the firm’s blog, Plane-ly Spoken
- Snow Days Come With Employer Obligations – Are You Prepared? – Milford, CT lawyer Rebecca Goldberg of Berchem, Moses & Devlin, P.C. on the firm’s Connecticut Labor & Employment Law Journal
- Documenting Employee Performance Issues and Teeth Cleaning – Not Fun, But Necessary – West Bloomfield lawyer Jason Shinn of Shinn Legal on his Michigan Employment Law Advisor
- Two for Tuesdays: Networking Mistakes – Legal marketing expert Lindsay Griffiths of International Lawyers Network on Zen & The Art of Legal Networking
- The Jay Test – Determining Legal Intelligence – Kenneth Grady of Seyfarth Shaw for the firm’s blog, SeytLines
- Dog Divorce Tug of Wars: Preventable By a Pup-Nup – New York lawyer Daniel Clement at his blog, the New York Divorce Report
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.