Before jumping into today’s Top 10, I wanted to note we have a story on LXBN worth taking a look at: the latest member of LexBlog’s Editorial Team, Zosha Millman, has a piece taking a legal look at Apple and Facebook’s egg-freezing benefit for female employees. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 176.
- Regulatory Cost Collaboration By ALL! (Even the Lawyers) – Addison, TX lawyer Keith Mullen of Higier Allen & Lautin on his blog, Lenders 360
- Counterfeit Goods: Has the War on ISPs Just Gotten Tougher? – Sarah Wells and Chris Coulter of Morrison Foerster on the firm’s blog, SociallyAware
- Say ‘Ello’ to Public Benefit Corporations – Pennsylvania attorney Matthew Landis of Russell, Krafft & Gruber on the firm’s Lancaster Law Blog
- The Lucasfilm Empire Strikes Bock Beer – Alexandria, VA lawyer Mari-Elise Taube of Stites & Harbison on the firm’s blog, Trademarkology
- Top Ten Misconceptions in the Marijuana Industry – Seattle lawyer Hilary Bricken of Harris Moure’s Canna Law Group on the firm’s Canna Law Blog
- Ignored Alarm On Ventilator Patient Results In Criminal Charges – Pearl Griffin of Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers on their blog, Nursing Homes Abuse Blog
- Alter Egos: Where Fiction Becomes Labor Law And Vice Versa – Washington, DC attorney Michelle Sumner of DLA Piper on the firm’s blog, The Labor Dish
- When is a Flavor/Taste Trademark Possible? – Minneapolis lawyer Steve Baird of Winthrop & Weinstine on the firm’s Duets Blog
- Greenbuild: Designing the Perfect Green People – Baltimore lawyer Stuart Kaplow on the Green Building Law Update
- Opioid Overdose Deaths Catch up to Motor Vehicle Deaths in the U.S – Dallas attorney Kay Van Wey on her blog, AdvoKayte
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.