With summer here, it feels like now is the time to get your travel in and capitalize on those PTO days before the weather turns. However, if you’re looking to travel internationally—and don’t already have a passport—you may have some problems. Alka Bahal has the details today. Total posts on the LexBlog Network: 180.
- How Do New York Courts Handle Foreign Marital Agreements? – New York lawyer Daniel Clement at his blog, the New York Divorce Report
- Protecting the Housing of Survivors of Violence Should Be a Top Priority for HUD Secretary Castro – Katherine Walz of the Sargent Shriver National Center on Poverty Law on their blog, the Shriver Brief
- This Lawyer is Not a Plumber: Are you hiring the right professionals to serve your association? – Denver attorney Suzanne M. Leff of Winzenburg Leff Purvis & Payne in the firm’s Colorado Homeowners Association Law Blog
- Delaware vs Florida: Where should you incorporate? – Fort Lauderdale lawyer Gustav Schmidt of Gunster on the firm’s blog, The Securities Edge
- Colleges and Universities Must Address Sexual Violence Against Students – Washington, DC lawyer Gregg E. Clifton of Jackson Lewis on the firm’s Collegiate & Sports Law Blog
- Need a U.S. visa or passport? Prepare to wait – DOS passport and visa issuance database crash has worldwide impact – New Jersey lawyer Alka Bahal of Fox Rothschild on the firm’s blog, Immigration View
- Comic-Con v. Comic Con: the Age of Trademark Infringement – Nashville lawyer Kevin Hartley of Stites & Harbison on the firm’s blog, Trademarkology
- Under pressure? – Business development strategist Julie Fleming of Lexinnova on her blog, innovate
- BIG MAC ATTACK : NLRB General Counsel Argues Franchisees and McDonald’s Are Joint Employers – New York attorney Steven M. Swirsky of EpsteinBeckerGreen on the firm’s blog, Management Memo
- Now This is a Headache! Employee Terminated for Migraine Headaches Can Advance FMLA Claim – Chicago attorney Jeff Nowak of Franczek Radelet on the firm’s blog, FMLA Insights
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.