In the big news of the day, the Supreme Court ruled against internet television startup Aereo. We have posts on the ruling in today’s Top 10 and, in addition to that, Kevin Goldberg joined me on LXBN TV to discuss the case. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 209.
- Foster Care and the ACE Study: Preventing Trauma and Protecting Children – Seattle lawyer Anne Kysar of Schroeter Goldmark Bender on the firm’s blog, Making the Perp Pay
- When it comes to SGT Bowe Bergdahl, let’s be happy he is back in the US – Boise attorney Chuck Peterson on Peterson Law Offices’ Idaho Criminal Defense Blog
- Supreme Court Sides with Broadcasters, Holding that Aereo Internet TV Service Infringes Public Performance Copyright Rights – Bruce Joseph and Jennifer Elgin of Wiley Rein on the firm’s blog, Wiley on Media
- Net Neutrality: Can Antitrust Save the Internet? – Washington, DC lawyer David Evans of Chadbourne & Parke on the firm’s blog, TMT Perspectives
- Criminal Conduct & Sports: Luis Suarez – World Class Biter – HayHayes Hunt and Calli Varner of Cozen O’Conner on From the Sidebar
- SEC Starts Hitting the Private Sector Hard for Pay-to-Play Violations – Washington, DC attorney Stefan Passantino of McKenna Long & Aldridge on the firm’s Pay to Play Law Blog
- Driving Profitability through Pricing and Client Value – Legal marketing expert Lindsay Griffiths of International Lawyers Network on Zen & The Art of Legal Networking
- Supreme Court Upholds Integrity of the Warrant Requirement – Roseville, MN attorney Daniel Koewler of Ramsay Law Firm on the firm’s blog, Minnesota DWI Defense
- P3s are a Viable Tool for Convention Center Development – Eric Singer, Wendy François and Albert E. Dotson, Jr. of Bilzin Sumberg on the firm’s New Miami Blog
- The Next Generation of Online Retail and Its Revolutionary Impact on the Fashion Industry – Marvin Ciné and Matthew E. Epstein of Ghoulston & Storrs on the firm’s Retail Law Advisor
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.