Heartbleed continues to be a big topic on the LexBlog Network, as today Husch Blackwell attorneys chime in on mitigating risk in healthcare. Also, the D.C. Circuit struck down a key provision of the SEC’s conflict minerals rule, and we have some excellent commentary there. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 198.
- Healthcare organizations can take steps to mitigate Heartbleed impact – Wakaba Tessier, Deborah Juhnke and Peter Enko of Husch Blackwell on the firm’s blog, Healthcare Law Insights
- Happy Tax Day: How to Find Assets Using Tax Returns – Abby Wein of Charles Griffin Intelligence on their blog, The Divorce Asset Hunter
- Another California Court Does Backflips to Thwart Arbitration and Elevate The Class-Action Device – Donald Falk and Archis A. Parasharami of Mayer Brown on the firm’s blog, Class Defense
- Ohio Links Earthquakes to Fracking, Toughens Drilling Rules Near Fault Lines – Cleveland lawyer Daniel Kavouras of BakerHostetler on their North America Shale Blog
- Two for Tuesdays: Best Practices for Professional Relationships – Legal marketing expert Lindsay Griffiths of International Lawyers Network on Zen & The Art of Legal Networking
- Biotech and pharma: next on the patent troll hit list? – Toronto attorney Steve Zuccarelli of Norton Rose Fulbirght on the firm’s blog, Deal Law Wire
- Ghost Post? No! Never! Don’t Ever Do That… – LexBlog President Kevin McKeown on his blog, Leadership Close Up
- D.C. Circuit Strikes Down SEC Conflicts Minerals Rules in Part, Upholds Other Provisions – Ohio attorney Kevin LaCroix of RT ProExec in his blog, The D & O Diary
- Wife Awarded $475,000/Year Rent Received by Husband for East Hampton Residence She Was To Occupy – NY lawyer Neil Cahn on his blog, Divorce: New York
- D.C. Circuit Vacates Dodd-Frank Conflict Minerals Provision & SEC Rule as Violating First Amendment Free Speech – Washington, DC lawyer Lee Beck on his blog, the Federal Regulations Advisor
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.