Before we jump into today’s Top 10, I wanted to note LXBN’s coverage of the 2014 Legal Marketing Association Annual Conference is off and rolling with four video interviews, so be sure to check that out. And, in the roundup, Seyfarth Shaw has commentary on the big legal news of the day and Lindsay Griffiths has a superb recap of today’s LexBlog webinar.
- Maybe We Are Getting Closer To A Decision in North Carolina On Whether LegalZoom Is Engaged In The Unauthorized Practice Of Law – Greensboro attorney Mack Sperling of Brooks Pierce in his blog, the North Carolina Business Litigation Report
- Good Day Sunshine: “The Federal Communications Commission Process Reform Act of 2014” – Arlington, VA lawyer Rob Schill on Fletcher, Heald & Hildreth on the firm’s CommLawBlog
- NLRB Goes Long: Regional Director Finds NU Football Scholarship Athletes Are Employees – Ron Kramer, Kristin Michaels, Mary Klimesh & Anne Harris of Seyfarth Shaw on the firm’s Employer Labor Relations Blog
- Governor Snyder – Michigan Will not Honor Lawfully Performed and Valid Same-Sex Marriages – West Bloomfield lawyer Jason Shinn of Shinn Legal on his Michigan Employment Law Advisor
- First in Flight, Tops in Tech, Ascendant in UAS: Drones and North Carolina – Raleigh lawyer Stephen Hartzell of Brooks Pierce on The Newsroom Law Blog
- Top Five Reasons to Blog – A Webinar Recap – Legal marketing expert Lindsay Griffiths of International Lawyers Network on Zen & The Art of Legal Networking
- Privileged Communications With Outside Consultants – Hayes Hunt and Arthur Fritzinger of Cozen O’Connor on Hayes’ blog, From the Sidebar
- IRS Makes Bitcoins a Tax Headache – Dallas attorney David Gair of Gray Reed on the firm’s blog, Texas Tax Talk
- Sleazy Conduct by General Motors Shows the Dangers of Protecting Corporations from Lawsuits – Jackson, Mississippi attorney Philip Thomas on the blog Mississippi Litigation Review and Commentary
- Nursing Home Industry Buying Arkansas Judges – Spartanburg lawyer Ray Mullman of Poliakoff & Associates on the firm’s South Carolina Nursing Home Blog
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.