As the title not-so-subtly gives away, it was the second big week in a row for launches. And mixed with the five publications joining the LexBlog Network this week, we have a website launch as well. I feel obligated to say it because they always end up looking so sharp: yes, we do those too.
- Consumer product litigation is a subject that’s gaining a lot of traction on the LexBlog Network as of late, and AmLaw 200 firm Greenberg Traurig is riding that wave with the launch of the Consumer Products Counselor. Attorneys Robert Herrington and Jordan Grotzinger serve as editors on the blog, which is for consumer products companies that are facing or preparing for legal issues confronting the industry.
- Right there with consumer products, food safety is also an up-and-coming legal area—and, like above, we have a new top firm covering it as Perkins Coie rolls out their Food Litigation News.In their own words, you can expect this blog to provide “timely insights into litigation developments, emerging arguments and challenges facing food and beverage manufacturers and related industries.”
- If Stites & Harbison‘s existing publications are indication, you should expect their latest, the Creditors’ Sidebar, to be a good one. The blog will focus on bankruptcy, insolvency and creditors’ rights issues—but just in looking at their most recent post, one on bankruptcy and Bitcoin, you can expect the firm’s typical unique and creative brand of commentary.
- Next up, we have an international publication in the energy arena as K&L Gates debuts their Global Law & Policy blog. I believe this is the LexBlog Network’s first publication to take a look at energy law on a global scale, as just this blog’s most recent posts cover developments here in the states, Australia, Dubai and Europe.
- In another publication taking a look at things on a global scale, we have the Global Insurance Blog from Hogan Lovells. This, the firm’s ninth blog, will keep tabs on key legal issues in today’s insurance and reinsurance market.
- Also on the blog front, I’m excited to launch the debut of Everything Matters from LexBlog’s own Director of Marketing, Cara McDonald. The tagline on the publication, “BTB marketing for small but mighty companies” describes it perfectly as Cara writes on everything from blogging to leads to interesting marketing facts.
- And last, but definitely not least, we have the launch of a website for Florida law firm Stokes McMillan Antúnez. The firm has actually been a part of the LexBlog Network for a long time as Juan Antúnez’s Florida Probate & Trust Litigation Blog has been with us since 2007.