As the Super Bowl gets another day closer, we see more and more posts discussing it on the LexBlog Network. We have a couple more with ties to the “big game” in today’s Top 10. Also, over on LXBN TV, Kay Van Wey joins me to explain what needs to be done to curb distracted driving. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 181.
- Marketers Predict Trends to Watch in 2014: Insights from LPGA Chief Marketing Officer, Jon Podany – New York lawyer Ronald Urbach of Davis & Gilbert on his blog, Madison Ave Insights
- State of the Union: An Agenda for Action on Poverty – John Bouman of The Shriver Center on The Shriver Blog
- How did tractor trailers contribute to the mess in Atlanta’s #Snowjam2014? – Georgia attorney Ken Shigley in his Atlanta Injury Law Blog
- 4 Buzziest Super Bowl Ads – Nashville lawyer Kevin Hartley of Stites & Harbison on the firm’s blog, Trademarkology
- David Nosal, Employee Data Theft, and Why Employment Lawyers Should Understand Their Clients’ IT Infrastructure – Portland attorney Edward Piper of Stoel Rives on the firm’s blog, Stoel World of Employment
- Putting the IP in IPAs – Philadelphia lawyer Kathryn Young of Cozen O’Connor on the firm’s Food Recall Monitor
- If Green Building is Going to Save the Planet it Will Have to Include Green Roads – Baltimore lawyer Stuart Kaplow on the Green Building Law Update
- Mike Webster to Dwight Harrison: What they Tell Us About the NFL’s Disability Benefits Plan – Massachusetts attorney Stephen Rosenberg of The McCormack Firm in his Boston ERISA & Insurance Litigation Blog
- Could Losing Copyright Protection Be The Key To Ending Stadium Subsidies? – Minneapolis lawyer Derek Allen of Winthrop Weinstein on their DuetsBlog
- Dazed and Confused About Medical Marijuana in the Workplace? Dude, It’s Just Starting – Hartford attorney Daniel Schwartz of Shipman & Goodwin in his Connecticut Employment Law Blog
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.