The Super Bowl is a big deal out in Seattle, and it’s a big deal on the LexBlog Network. Over on LXBN, reporter Anna Gallegos has a piece on the IP issues with the “big game” and today in Top 10 Kevin Goldberg has some commentary as well. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 179.
- Who made this harassment “severe or pervasive”? The horse, of course – Winston-Salem attorney Robin Shea of Constangy on the firm’s blog, Employment & Labor Insider
- In with the New: 2014 Privacy, Advertising and Digital Media Predictions – The blogging lawyers and attorneys at McDermott Will & Emery on the firm’s blog, Of Digital Interest
- Bye, Bye Bieber: Canadian Pop-Star of “Extraordinary Ability” Could be in Extraordinary Trouble with U.S. Immigration Law – Philadelphia attorney Gregory Eck of Obermayer on the firm’s blog, HR Legalist
- Washington’s 2014 Legislative Session: Early Developments on Fish Consumption, Nuclear Power and More – Seattle lawyer Doug Steding of Steelhad Law on the firm’s blog, Science, Law & The Environment
- Environmentalists Support Fracking But With Important Reservations – Real estate litigator William Ruskin of Epstein Becker Green on his Toxic Tort Litigation Blog
- Never Give Up? Never Surrender? Probably Bad Advice In The Business Court – Greensboro attorney Mack Sperling of Brooks Pierce in his blog, the North Carolina Business Litigation Report
- What Happens in Vegas…Goes To Boston? A Likelihood of Confusion Reality Check – New York lawyer Natalie Lederman of Sullivan & Worcester on the firm’s blog, Trending Trademarks
- NLRB Rescinds ‘Quickie Election’ Rules, But New Election Rules Could be Issued Later This Year – Atlanta attorney Brennan Bolt of McKenna Long & Aldridge on the firm’s blog, Labor Relations Today
- 1ST & TEN at the Super Bowl: The Brand You Probably Don’t Know You Know – Minneapolis lawyer Martha Engel of Winthrop Weinstine on the firm’s DuetsBlog
- The Bong Bowl, the Super Bowl® and Mr. Joel Rodgers – Arlington attorney Kevin Goldberg of Fletcher, Heald & Hildreth on the firm’s CommLawBlog
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.