It’s another weird holiday week but it’s starting to look like the LexBlog Network is getting close to being back to full speed. In today’s Top 10, and from a recent launch from Brown Rudnick, attorney John Wadsworth comments on the changing tide of flood insurance in the wake of Superstorm Sandy. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 144.
- Crowns and Coins for QuizUp – Minneapolis lawyer Steve Baird of Winthrop & Weinstine on the firm’s Duets Blog
- The Target Breach: How the Financial Industry is Reacting – California lawyer Scott Koller on the InfoLawGroupBlog
- Annual Report on “Judicial Hellholes” – Archis A. Parasharami and James Tierney of Mayer Brown on the firm’s blog, Class Defense
- More on Mandatory Flu Shots – Poke Carefully – West Palm Beach lawyer Dori Stibolt of Fox Rothschild on the firm’s blog, South Florida Trial Practice
- And then along comes Sandy – Boston attorney John Wadsworth of Brown Rudnick on the firm’s blog, GetReal!
- “Whistleblowers” and Tipsters at the SEC – Raleigh attorney David Smyth of Brooks Pierce on their blog, Cady Bar the Door
- Medicine Is Not An Exact Science (Countering A Defensive Medicine Myth) – Philadelphia lawyer Maxwell Kennerly of The Beasley Firm on his blog, Litigation & Trial
- Top Ten Business Divorce Cases of 2013 – New York attorney Peter A. Mahler of Farrell Fritz in his New York Business Divorce Blog
- Monday Morning Regulatory Review – 12/30/13: Obamacare Fractal Geography; Volcker Rule Stay & Reconsideration; OSHA Interpretations & Ripeness; and Rearview Mirrors & Cameras – Washington, DC lawyer Lee Beck on his blog, the Federal Regulations Advisor
- How divorce in New Jersey is like the old “Cheeseburger! French fries! Coke!” Skit from Saturday Night Live – New Jersey attorney Steven Kaplan on his blog, Understanding NJ Divorce
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.