It always seemed weird to me that pharmaceutical companies could pay doctors to prescribe medicines—and, yes, that will go on—but GlaxoSmithKline has taken a big step towards limiting that compensation. Over on LXBN TV, former National Labor Relationship General Counsel Ronald Meisburg joins me to discuss two stories impacting the NLRB.
- Red Flags In The Case Of Fraudster Elaine White – Manhattan fraud investigation lawyer Fred Abrams in his Asset Search Blog
- Eight Tips for a Problem-Free Office Holiday Celebration – Philadelphia attorney Larry Besnoff of Obermayer on the firm’s blog, HR Legalist
- Surging Mobile Ad Revenues Signal Transformation in the Developing World – Earl Jones, Chairman & CEO of Jones Broadcast Group as a contributing client to Chadbourne & Parke’s TMT Perspectives
- Sarah Palin and North Jersey Media Group Battle Over “Fair Use” of Famous 9/11 Photo – Washington, DC lawyer Susan Neuberger Weller of Mintz Levin on the firm’s blog, Copyright & Trademark Matters
- Aereo Armageddon Ahead? – Arlington attorney Kevin Goldberg of Fletcher, Heald & Hildreth on the firm’s CommLawBlog
- The Spy Who Loved Me? IKEA and Surveillance Laws – Hartford attorney Daniel Schwartz of Shipman & Goodwin in his Connecticut Employment Law Blog
- GlaxoSmithKline Announces Further Limits on Payments to Physicians and on Sales Compensation – Kimberly Gold and Karen Lovitch of Mintz Levin on the firm’s blog, Health Law & Policy Matters
- The Florida Bar Sued For Prohibiting Lawyers From Having Opinions – Philadelphia lawyer Maxwell Kennerly of The Beasley Firm on his blog, Litigation & Trial
- OSHA Proposes Intrusive and Burdensome New Injury & Illness Recordkeeping and Reporting Rule – Lindsay A. Smith and Eric J. Conn of EpsteinBeckerGreen on the firm’s OSHA Law Update
- Employee Owned Tablets and Technology Devices: Managing the Risks and Rewards Starts with BYOD Policy – West Bloomfield lawyer Jason Shinn of Shinn Legal on his Michigan Employment Law Advisor
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.