As everyone’s well aware, the issue of same-sex marriage going before the Supreme Court was the biggest legal news story this week. And today on LXBN TV we got a chance to discuss it as Susan Hoffman joins me to break down the DOMA and Prop 8 oral arguments. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 131.
- Good Friday – Sacramento lawyer Michael Hackard on his blog, Ponzi Clawbacks
- BREATHE, FRESHER Acts Cloud Future of Hydraulic Fracturing – Washington, DC attorney Andrew McNamee of Kelley Drye on the firm’s blog, the Fracking Insider
- Was this week the beginning of the end for DOMA? – Boston and Hingham based attorney Nancy Van Tine on her Massachusetts Divorce Law Monitor
- The Billable Hour: Headed the Way of the Passenger Pigeon? – St. Louis-based attorney of The Brickhouse Law Group Michael Kahn on The Anchor Plate.
- U.S. Supreme Court Will Hear South Carolina’s “Baby Veronica” Case – Spartanburg attorney J. Benjamin Stevens of The Stevens Firm on their South Carolina Family Law Blog
- Canada Border Services Agency Has Difficulties With Cross-Border Private Sales – Cyndee Todgham Cherniak of LexSage on theirCanada-U.S. Blog
- Is There A Shortage Of Nursing Homes? – Chicago lawyer Jonathan Rosenfeld of Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers on his blog, Child Injury Laws
- NY Sales Taxes Apply to Amazon and Overstock – Dallas lawyer Peter Vogel on his Internet, Information Technology & e-Discovery Blog
- First Sale Doctrine Not Limited by Geography, Rules U.S. Supreme Court – Seattle intellectual property lawyer Tonya Gisselberg on her blog, Seattle Copyright Watch
- Congressionally Commissioned Report Recommends Shelving Key STOCK Act Provision – Washington, DC lawyer Zachary Parks of Covington & Burling on their blog, InsidePoliticalLaw
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.