Before we dive into the roundup, be sure to see all the Supreme Court cases trending on LXBN this week. Also, on LXBN TV, Chris Fusco joins me to offer his thoughts on the Biogenesis scandal in Major League Baseball. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 175.
- Understanding the FTC’s Expansion of COPPA: A Conversation with the Director of the Children’s Advertising Review Unit – New York lawyer Ronald Urbach of Davis & Gilbert on his blog, Madison Ave Insights
- Banks Enabling Fraud Beware: DOJ is on the Case – Washington, DC attorney Steven Berk on his blog, The Corporate Observer
- Supreme Court Hears Arguments in DOMA Challenge – New Jersey lawyer Joseph Russell, Jr. of Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer on the firm’s Wilentz New Jersey Family Law Resource
- California Lawmaker Demands Another Fracking Study, Threatens Industry with Moratorium – Portland attorney Robin Seifried of Stoel Rives on the firm’s California Environmental Law Blog
- Social Media Rant by Employer Results in Retaliation Claim Added to Pending Litigation – West Bloomfield lawyer Jason Shinn of Shinn Legal on his Michigan Employment Law Advisor
- Allegedly Abused Prisoner Wins Unanimous Supreme Court Tort Case (Was It All Justice Alito’s Doing?) – Philadelphia lawyer Maxwell Kennerly of The Beasley Firm on his blog, Litigation & Trial
- Want to get clients to a breakfast presentation? Try this – Dallas, Texas lawyer coach Cordell Parvin on the Cordell Parvin Blog
- Back to Basics – Houston attorney Kendall Gray of Andrews Kurth on his blog, The Appellate Record
- Credit Crisis Residue: Economic Problems and Litigation Both Grind On – Ohio attorney Kevin LaCroix of RT ProExec in his blog, The D & O Diary
- Justice Italian Style ; The Amanda Knox Saga – Nashville lawyer Rob McKinney on his Nashville Criminal Law Report
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.