As the East Coast reels from the impact of Hurricane Sandy, the LexBlog Network slows slightly—though we did still see continued commentary on the legal side of the big storm. On that note, our LXBN Roundtable brings together some of the best insight on Hurricane Sandy. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 140.
- Manuel Osorio-Arellanes Pleads Guilty to Murdering Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry. Should Obama Administration face charges? – Phoenix lawyer Vladimir Gagic on his blog, the Arizona Criminal Law & Sex Crimes Post
- Lessons of Hurricane Sandy – Maryland attorney Eliot Wagonheim of Wagonheim & Associates on the firm’s blog Bottom Line Business Insights
- Sandy – A Reminder to Adopt/Reevaluate Your Disaster Recovery Plan – White Plains lawyer Joseph Lazzarotti of Jackson Lewis on the firm’s Workplace Privacy, Data Management & Security Report
- NLRB ALJ Relies Upon D.R. Horton to Find Waiver of Class Claims Unlawful – Atlanta attorney Brennan Bolt of McKenna Long & Aldridge on the firm’s blog, Labor Relations Today
- The Farm Bill Wasn’t Renewed. So What? – Michele Host of The Shriver Center on their blog, The Shriver Brief
- Assassin’s Creed III: Evil George Washington Edition? – Minneapolis lawyer Derek Allen of Winthrop Weinstein on their Duets Blog
- Dads Need Lovin’ Too! Father Can Proceed with FMLA Retaliation Claim in “Macho Culture” Lawsuit – Chicago attorney Jeffrey Nowak of Franczek Radelet on the firm’s blog, FMLA Insights
- DIY Employment and Noncompete Agreements: Are You Getting What you Pay For? – West Bloomfield lawyer Jason Shinn of E-Business Counsel on his blog, Michigan Employment Law Advisor
- Pocket Full of Kryptonite: California Court Rules that Superman Heirs Forfeited Termination Rights – New York lawyer Oren Warshavsky of Baker Hostetler on their blog, Media Law Bytes & Pieces
- Copyright Owner Fails To Establish Foreign Publication of Work, Loses Case – Seattle intellectual property lawyer Tonya Gisselberg on her blog, Seattle Copyright Watch
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.