As Hurricane Sandy makes landfall in the Northeast, the topic hits the LexBlog Network. We have multiple posts today on the subject in our roundup and you can see more in our dedicated Hurricane Sandy LXBN section. On LXBN TV, Stuart Carpey Joins me to discuss driver fatigue in the commercial trucking industry. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 147.
- FTC’s Green Guides Brown the Water for Eco-Friendly Companies – Seattle attorney Kellen Hade of Graham & Dunn on the firm’s blog, GreenTech
- Free for Anyone with an “I Voted” Sticker? – Washington, DC lawyer Robert Lenhard of Covington & Burling on the firm’s blog, InsidePoliticalLaw
- The Privatization of Prosecution – Peoria, IL lawyer Lee Smith of Hinshaw Culbertson on the firm’s blog, White Collar Crime & Internal Investigations
- The Looming “Fiscal Cliff” and Business Risk – Ohio attorney Kevin LaCroix of RT ProExec in his blog, The D & O Diary
- If We Close Because Of The Storm, Whom Do We Have to Pay and How Much? – Patrick Bannon, CJ Eaton, Loren Gesinsky & Barry Miller of Seyfarth Shaw The Wage & Litigation Blog
- After Seven Years, Second Circuit Denies Claim to Stolen Art by Heirs of Holocaust Victim – New York lawyer Oren Warshavsky of Baker Hostetler on their blog, Media Law Bytes & Pieces
- As the Breach Parade Passes 500 Marchers: Should There be a Posting on the HHS List for a Third Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary Breach? – Princeton, NJ attorney Michael Kline of Fox Rothschild on the firm’s blog, HIPAA, HITECH & HIT
- Oh, Sandy! Storm Brings Headaches, Hassles & Heartburn – Hartford attorney Daniel Schwartz of Pullman & Comley in his Connecticut Employment Law Blog
- Immigration’s NannyStateGate: Picking EB-5 Winners and Losers – Los Angeles attorney Angelo Paparelli of Seyfarth Shaw on his blog, Nation of Immigrators
- FTC Finalizes Settlements with Companies for Exposing Sensitive Consumer Information through Installation of Peer-to-Peer File Sharing Software – Washington, DC attorney Mike Nonaka of Covington & Burling on the firm’s blog, InsidePrivacy
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.