We have five new publications joining the LexBlog Network in total, with quite a bit of variety: we have a firm new to the network, a lawyer bringing his existing blog onto LXBN, a publication from an educational institution, one firm adding to its blogs on the LexBlog Network and even one publication from two LexBlog team members.
- Covering a very niché but also a very interesting subject we have Ponzi Clawbacks from the lawyers at Hackard Law. For more on the blog, which was cited on Forbes, they have a full press release out with the details. Their commentary will be curated onto the Financial and Corproate & Commercial sections on LXBN.
- The Wilentz New Jersey Family Law Resource, as the name hints at, is from Woodbridge, NJ firm Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer. In their own words, the goal of the blog “to keep our clients and potential clients informed of their rights, about upcoming changes in the law and some practical considerations to help them live a better life, co-parent their children and be better informed about family law issues affecting them on a daily basis.” This blog will appear on the Family & Divorce section of LXBN.
- This is a very cool project to have on our network: IAALS Online is the publication for the Institute for the Advancement of the Legal System from the University of Denver. IAALS is a national, independent research center dedicated to continuous improvement of the process and culture of the civil justice system.
- Washington lawyer Justinian Lane, whose Asbestos Legal Journal is already on the LexBlog Network, now brings over his existing Dangerous Drugs & Medical Devices blog. The publication covers topics that include generic drugs, Actos, FDA regulation, pharmaceutical marketing, public health and a lot more. You can find this blog on the Personal Injury and Health Care sections of LXBN.
- Last but certainly not least, we have Gen Y Biz Dev from LexBlog’s own Kara McKenna and Jenna Tomko. In their own words, the blog “offers the perspective of two twentysomethings learning the ropes of business development in a technology driven world, and whatever fun (mis)adventures that come along the way.” You can find it on the Law Firm Marketing & Management section of LXBN.