It was an excellent week for blog launches as we have seven new publications joining the LexBlog Network ranks this week, including what’s possibly one of the most technical legal blogs I’ve seen, on transfer pricing. There’s some good ones, and the Network’s never been stronger. Have a look.
- Management Memo, the 15th blog on the LexBlog Network from EpsteinBeckerGreen, offers an inside guide to labor relations—intended specifically for management. This publication is authored by attorneys Adam C. Abrahms and Steven M. Swirsky. Their commentary will be curated onto the Employment & Labor section of LXBN.
- The Title & Escrow File is the second blog on the LexBlog Network from Miller Starr Regalia, authored by—of course—their Title and Escrow Practice Group, whose attorneys regularly serve as coverage counsel, defense counsel and expert witnesses. This blog will be featured on the Insurance and Real Estate & Construction channels on LXBN.
- This should be a good one in the wake of Apple v. Samsung and Louboutin S.A. v. Yves Saint Laurent: Sullivan & Worcester‘s Trending Trademarks covers trademark issues affecting the fashion, high-tech, multimedia and consumer products industries. While their content will certainly appearl elsewhere as well, they’ll be featured on LXBN’s Intellectual Property channel.
- McDermott Will & Emery adds to their network of publications as Transfer Pricing 360 is their sixth on the LexBlog Network. Written by Mark Martin, Cym Howell and Tracy Gomes, the blog provides multinational enterprises with insight on all aspects of transfer pricing. You can find it on the International, Tax and Financial section of LXBN.
- What Makes Lawyers Tick? is a question I often ask after working with them, but in this case it’s the name of a blog LawyerBrain‘s Dr. Larry Richard, a lawyer-psychologist. In his own words: ” I will share with readers some of the findings from my research on lawyers’ personalities, and will also discuss other findings from the fields of psychology and related social sciences that will help law firm leaders.” Look for it on the Law Firm Marketing & Management channel of LXBN.
- This is one I’ve heard quite a few things about leading up to its launch: Drafting Points from Reed Smith‘s Vincent R. Martorana, which offers critical thoughts on contract drafting. If you write for a living, even if it’s legal writing, you’re bound to be a good blogger. Though it’ll appear elsewhere, this blog’s insight will be featured on the Corporate & Commercial section of LXBN.
- Last but not least, we have the Florida Regulatory Law Advisor from Tallahassee lawyer John Lockwood. He’s already offered up a wealth of excellent commentary on Florida’s gaming industry. John’s insight will be curated onto the Administrative and Corporate & Commercial Sections of LXBN.