It’s always interesting to see a post type you’ve just never seen before, especially as I’ve probably seen hundreds of thousands of posts in my time curating the LexBlog Network. Today we have just that, as Nancy Pham offers trademark tips for microbreweries—as I am about to head off for one. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 189.
- The Ethics of Using Social Media in Investigations –Maria Matasar-Padilla of Charles Griffin Intelligence on their blog, The Ethical Investigator
- You’re Fired! Wait, Didn’t Anyone Tell You? Ohio Supreme Court Addresses the Workers’ Compensation Statutory Notice Requirement – Columbus lawyer Lisa Whittaker of Porter Wright on the firm’s Employer Law Report
- CFPB “Cooperating” With Other Agencies in its Consumer Complaint Portal – Washington, DC attorney Steven Berk on his blog, The Corporate Observer
- The $2.5 Billion Picard Payment to Madoff Victims – Can It Spawn Internal Conflicts Among the Wilpons/Katz/Mets Interests? – Installment 84 – New Jersey lawyer Michael Kline of Fox Rothschild on their blog, White Collar Defense and Compliance
- Senate Panel Discusses Ways to Improve Pension Structure – Washington, DC lawyer Ilyse Schuman of Littler on the firm’s blog, Employee Benefits Counsel
- USDA Grade F: The dumbest sexual harassment case evah! – Winston-Salem attorney Robin Shea of Constangy on the firm’s blog, Employment & Labor Insider
- Let’s Find Ways to Change the World One Person at a Time – Dallas, Texas lawyer coach Cordell Parvin on the Cordell Parvin Blog
- Yet Another Post-enactment JOBS Act Hearing – Washington, DC lawyer David Lynn of Morrison Foerster on the firm’s blog, MoFo Jumpstarter
- Offering An Out of Court Statement? Hearsay Rule Simplified – Omaha lawyer Brian Brislen of Lamson, Dugan and Murray on the firm’s blog, The Nebraska Litigation and Trial Advisor
- “Hey Barkeep, Pour Me A Pint of…”: Trademark Tips for Microbreweries – Seattle lawyer Nancy Pham of Lane Powell on their blog, Earth and Table
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.