In the spirt of tonight’s Olympic Opening Ceremonies, we have an excellent post in today’s roundup from London lawyer Robert Kay on the risk management involved in the games. Over on LXBN TV, Jennifer Gurevitz explains how the Affordable Care Act will impact your business and its employees. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 151.
- “Facebook Firing” Claims Under State Law Too – New York attorney Michael Schmidt of Cozen O’Connor on the Social Media Employment Law Blog
- The FBI is Waiting for Special Agent Theresa Foley to Die – Jane Turner of National Whistleblower Legal Defense & Education Fund on their Whistleblower Protection Blog
- Heads I Win, Tails You Lose: The Privileged Position of Traditional Banks in ERISA Litigation – Massachusetts attorney Stephen Rosenberg of The McCormack Firm in his Boston ERISA & Insurance Litigation Blog
- Risk Management of Olympic Proportions: Crunching the Numbers and Insuring the London 2012 Games – London lawyer Robert Kay of Cozen O’Connor on the firm’s Subrogation & Recovery Law Blog
- The Government Two Step on Hospital and Health Care Market Consolidation – Washington, DC lawyer Ross Friedburg of EpsteinBeckerGreen on the firm’s Hospital Deal Blog
- Preliminary Injunctions in Insurance Class Actions: Is Losing “Peace of Mind” from Insurance Irreparable Harm? – Hartford, CT lawyer Wystan Ackerman of Robinson & Cole on the firm’s Insurance Class Actions Insider
- Five sure-fire ways to get an age-based harassment complaint – Winston-Salem attorney Robin Shea of Constangy on the firm’s blog, Employment & Labor Insider
- Wage and Hour Suit Filings at All-Time High – Ohio attorney Kevin LaCroix of RT ProExec in his blog, The D & O Diary
- Parties Divided Over FCC Involvement in Mobile Privacy – Washington, DC lawyer Mark Brennan of Hogan Lovells on their blog, Chronicle of Data Protection
- Marissa Mayer’s Pregnancy: An Interesting Window into Women, Pregnancy, and the Workplace – West Bloomfield lawyer Jason Shinn of E-Business Counsel on his blog, Michigan Employment Law Advisor
For more of the best, visit LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.