If you haven’t heard yet about rapper Pitbull being sent to a remote Alaskan town for a concert because of a Walmart marketing ploy gone awry, be sure to check out today’s post on it on DuetsBlog. It was an active day on LXBN as we saw 181 posts come across the wire.
- Face Off: Consumer Sues Hockey Team Over Text Messages – Julie O’Neill and Mridhula Raghupathy of Morrison Foerster on the firm’s blog, Socially Aware
- So you thought it was a good idea to stay in business with your ex-spouse – New Jersey lawyer Eric Solotoff of Fox Rothschild on the firm’s NJ Family Legal Blog
- The Biggest Team in the Universe is an Emerging Growth Company – Philadelphia lawyer James Saksa of Fox Rothschild on the firm’s blog, the Securities Compliance Sentinel
- Inventors pay for patent reform – Buffalo attorney Vincent LoTempio on his LoTempio Law Blog
- The Internet Goes Back to High School: “Groupthink” Sends Pitbull to Alaska – Laura Toledo, Account & Marketing Manager at Tenrec on the DuetsBlog
- Scalia On Reading Law: The Fox On Guarding Henhouses – Philadelphia lawyer Maxwell Kennerly of The Beasley Firm on his blog, Litigation & Trial
- Egos, Alter-Egos and Legal Malpractice – Andrew Lavoott Bluestone on the New York Attorney Malpractice Blog
- Simply Impress Your Friends – Houston lawyer Kendall Gray of Andrews Kurth on his blog, The Appellate Record
- Copyright Infringement Crusades Underway – Seattle attorney John Whitaker on his blog, the Copyright Infringement Advisor
- Why Your Online Lawyer Bio Matters. – Law marketing consultant Elizabeth Ferris on her Authentic Law Marketing Blog
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.