It’s a concept that’s so hard for some to grasp but, yes, being on Twitter can lawyers get work. Today on LXBN TV, ILN’s Lindsay Griffiths shares some quick takes on where to start and what not to do. Alternatively, Marylee Abrams has an interesting post what employee social media use costs businesses. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 151.
- NLRB Questions Rule Prohibiting Access To Off-Duty Employees – Los Angeles lawyer Jeffrey Berman of Seyfarth Shaw on the firm’s Employer Labor Relations Blog
- Top 5 Financial Tips Immediately Post Divorce – Boston and Hingham based attorney Nancy Van Tine on her Massachusetts Divorce Law Monitor
- Doing God’s Work (On a Budget): Public Defender’s Reveal Serious Scientific Flaws at the St. Paul Crime Laboratory – Roseville, MN attorney Daniel Koewler of Ramsay Law Firm on the firm’s blog, Minnesota DWI Defense
- The JOBS Act in the Wake of Facebook’s IPO – Palo Alto lawyer Celeste Ferber of Morrison Foerster on the firm’s blog, MoFo Tech
- The Cost of Social Media Distractions in the Workplace – Arden Hills, Minnesota lawyer Marylee Abrams of Abrams & Schmidt on the firm’s Minnesota Labor & Employment Law Blog
- An Implied Right to Use Another’s Image or Likeness – Yes, It Does Exist – Washington DC lawyer Drew Boortz of Reed Smith on the firm’s blog, Developing Concerns
- Chinese Manufacturing. Delivery Date? What Delivery Date? – Seattle lawyer Dan Harris of Harris & Moure on the firm’s China Law Blog
- Tort Reform Doesn’t Lower Health Care Costs – The blogging lawyers at Greenberg & Bederman on their blog, Maryland Injury and Disability Law
- South Korean politics. The good, the bad, and the ugly. Depending on your perspective, of course. – Seoul lawyer Nathan McMurray of Barun Law on his blog, Korea Law Today
- What Happens if I Refuse the Breath Test or Refuse to Provide a Blood Sample? – Pittsburgh attorney Gerald McNamara on his Pittsburgh Criminal Law Blog
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.