It’s always nice to mix it up a bit, getting some first-timers in the roundup: today we have the first appearances from Renee Inomata and Chris Lott. On LXBN TV, Kevin Goldberg joined us to break down the Supreme Court’s ruling in FCC v. Fox and in this week’s LXBN Roundtable, we curate all the Network’s best commentary on the Jerry Sandusky trial and verdict. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 158.
- Hiring: Getting it Right from the Start – Boston lawyer Renee Inomata of Burns & Levinson on the firm’s blog, The In-House Advisor
- Eleventh Circuit Sides With Artist In Dispute Over the Depiction of the University of Alabama’s Uniforms – Washington, DC lawyer Chris Lott of Hogan Lovells on the firm’s blog, Focus on Regulation
- Shed a Little Light: Congressional Hearing on Asbestos Bankruptcy Trusts Promises Much-Needed Transparency – Michael R. Brown and Brian Gross of Cooley Manion Jones on the firm’s Defense Litigation Insider
- What Happens to a Rental Apartment in a Divorce in New York? – New York lawyer Daniel Clement at his blog, the New York Divorce Report
- Thinking Outside the [Shoe] Box: The Shaks, Collections and Divorce Asset Searches – Maria Matasar-Padilla of Charles Griffin Intelligence on their blog, The Ethical Investigator
- Lawmakers Made Changes to Financial Portfolios after Talking to Officials – Washington, DC attorney Steven Berk on his blog, The Corporate Observer
- Using Court to Price Patents: What’s Wrong With This Picture? – San Jose lawyer David Bohrer of Confluence Law on the firm’s blog, Flat Fee IP
- What Is the Impact of SCOTUS’s Arizona Decision on Alabama’s Immigration Law? – Alabama attorney Daniel Burnick of Sirote & Permutt on the firm’s blog Alabama Employment Law Report
- The Secret to a Less Expensive Divorce – Spartanburg attorney J. Benjamin Stevens of The Stevens Firm on their South Carolina Family Law Blog
- OSHA Issues Alert on Silica Use in Fracking – Cue the Plaintiffs’ Bar – Philadelphia lawyer Wally Zimolong on his blog, Supplemental Conditions
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.