Wow, apparently this is the week to join the LexBlog Network as we saw nine new publications join our community. Of course, we have a number of AmLaw 200 firms adding to their respective arrays of publications, but we also have some smaller firms growing their networks and other firms just getting starting with blogging. This week was a good week. Enjoy the weekend, everyone.
- ADA Title III News & Insights is the seventh publication on the LexBlog Network from Seyfarth Shaw. Really going after a niche subject, this publication—as the title gives away—focuses exclusively on ADA Title III regulations as authors aim to provide the go-to source for insightful news and commentary in the accessibility world.
- The Alabama Immigration Law Journal, published by attorneys at Balch & Bingham, is one of two immigration publications to join the LexBlog Network this week. This publication provides businesses with a resource on Alabama’s new immigration law, recognized as the toughest immigration law in the U.S.
- Second of the two immigration publications is Immigration Law from Mintz Levin, which aims to be the place to go for the latest developments affecting employers doing business in the United States and accomplished individuals seeking to live and work in the United States. Douglas Houser and Susan Cohen serve as editors on this blog, which covers topics that include EB-5, I-539, I-9 compliance, S.B. 1070 and USCIS ELIS.
- Fox Rothschild‘s network of blogs continues to grow and grow as the FDA, Pharma and Health Care Fraud blog makes it 32 for the AmLaw 200 firm. David Restaino serves as editor on the blog, covering topics that include compliance, drug security, fraud prevention and mislabeling.
- Technology’s Legal Edge, published by attorneys at DLA Piper, is a blog about global technology, sourcing and privacy issues facing companies across the globe. This is the firm’s fifth publication on the LexBlog Network. The blog is managed by attorneys Jennifer Kashatus and Jennifer Baumann.
- The Hospital Deal Blog provides readers with commentary and insight on health system mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, affiliations and joint ventures. Published by EpsteinBeckerGreen, this is the firm’s thirteenth on the LexBlog Network. Authored by a team of twelve authors, the blog covers topics that include negotiating in the early stages, closing the deal and beyond, practical tips and dealing with regulators.
- The California Land Use & Development Report is the fifth publication on the LexBlog Network from Perkins Coie. The blog’s authoring attorneys help clients obtain, implement and defend land use permits and entitlements for the full range of development projects legal rights relating to all facets of land use.
- The Bankruptcy Report is a blog maintained by the Business Restructuring, Creditors’ Rights, and Bankruptcy Group of Bond, Schoeneck & King. In their own words, the “mission of the Bankruptcy Report is to serve as a forum for thoughtful analysis of issues related to bankruptcy proceedings in general, although issues relating to Chapter 11 may predominate.
- And last but not least, we have the New York Civil Litigation Review from Aaronson, Rappaport Feinstein & Deutsch. Though it seems to be primarily focused on personal injury to start, authors here also cover topics that inlcude client relations, relevant regulations and legislation, CPLR and social media in the e-discovery process.