Getting away from the NLRB posting rule and onto a a subject that’s a little more interesting, and impactful, hydraulic fracturing (or fracking) has been huge on LXBN this week. Joe Koncelik has a great post on the subject today. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 139.
- Crowdfunding Under the JOBS Act – Key Points For Startups. – Colorado attorney Mike Laszlo of Laszlo & Associates on the Boulder Business Law Advisor
- U.S. EPA Releases New Air Emission Standards for Fracking – Cleveland lawyer Joe Koncelik of Frantz Ward in his Ohio Environmental Law Blog
- Dirty Little Secrets Of The Secret Service – Arden Hills, Minnesota lawyer Marylee Abrams of Abrams & Schmidt on the firm’s Minnesota Labor & Employment Law Blog
- The Rising Cost of HIPAA Violations: $100,000 Fine Levied on Physician Group – New York lawyer Kimberly Gold of Mintz Levin on the firm’s blog, Privacy & Security Matters
- You Cannot ‘Crowdfund’ a Fund (in case you were wondering) – Seattle lawyer Asher Bearman of DLA Piper on The Venture Alley
- Meal Periods and Rest Breaks – Are You Hungry for Some Knowledge? -Hartford attorney Daniel Schwartz of Pullman & Comley in his Connecticut Employment Law Blog
- Supreme Court Affirms Kappos v. Hyatt, Paving the Way for New Evidence and Expansive Review of Patent Applications – Newark lawyer John Cahill of Gibbons on the firm’s IP Law Alert
- Mapping Out the Rest of Your Career: Think About Vision, Purpose and Core Values – Dallas, Texas lawyer coach Cordell Parvin on the Cordell Parvin Blog
- Hey Lumbergh, You Don’t Own My Facebook Account: Maryland Passes Legislation To Protect Employee’s Social Media Accounts – San Francisco lawyer Jessica Mendelson of Seyfarth Shaw on their blog, Trading Secrets
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.