Well, it’s time for one last roundup before we head into the weekend. The JOBS Act continues to be the most popular topic of discussion this week as attorneys at Sheppard Mullin chime in with a massive post breaking down the Act. Also, on LXBN TV today, Proskauer’s Kevin Khurana explains last week’s FTC privacy report. Have a great weekend, everyone.
- The Empty Will: Why a California Will or Trust May Not Control Your Assets after Death. – California lawyer Keith Davidson of Albertson & Davidson on the firm’s blog California Trust, Estate & Probate Litigation
- Lessons Learned from the Second Circuit’s Reinstatement of Copyright Suit Against YouTube – New York lawyer Gerald Ferguson of Baker Hostetler on the firm’s Data Privacy Monitor
- SEC enforcement initiatives: 2012 carrots and sticks – Seattle lawyer Asher Bearman of DLA Piper on The Venture Alley
- The Affordable Care Act: Caring for Our Most Vulnerable – Caitlin Padula of The Shriver Center on their blog, The Shriver Brief
- China NNN Agreements. Watching The Sausage Get Made. – Seattle lawyer Dan Harris of Harris & Moure on the firm’s China Law Blog
- There’s No “Normal” Way For A Clergy Abuse Or Sexual Assault Victim To Act – Philadelphia lawyer Maxwell Kennerly of The Beasley Firm on his blog, Litigation & Trial
- How Do You Do It All: Work? Family? Blog? Answer: Google Reader. – Construction lawyer Matt DeVries of the Best Practices Construction Law Blog
- What you don’t know about SUV’s can kill you. – West Des Moines attorney Steve Lombardi on his blog, The Iowa Edict
- Women kills infant in the midst of online gaming binge. The dark side of the world’s most wired society. – Seoul lawyer Nathan McMurray of Barun Law on his blog, Korea Law Today
- President Obama Signs JOBS Act: Landmark Reform for Small and Emerging Growth Companies Now Law – The blogging lawyers and attorneys at Sheppard Mullin on their Corporate & Securities Law Blog
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.