Drawing on a whopping 182 posts hitting the LexBlog Network, it’s time again for our roundup. Starting off, I want to commend Vladimir Gagic on his excellent reporting work surrounding the Phoenix-area police and the recent shootings of multiple Marines by law enforcement officers. Also, if you haven’t seen it yet, check out today’s LXBN TV as Craig Hoffman of Baker Hostetler breaks down Facebook’s privay disclosures in advance of its IPO.
- Forex Dealer Sued For Allegedly Ignoring Red Flags Of Fraud – Manhattan fraud investigation lawyer Fred Abrams in his Asset Search Blog
- How Long Should I Continue To See My Doctor After An Accident? – Philadelphia attorney Stuart Carpey of Kreithen Baron & Carpey on his blog, Pennsylvania Injury Law Report
- Warning Signs: Promotions Using Facebook’s “Like” Feature – Washington, DC lawyer Julie O’Neill of Morrison Foerster on the firm’s blog, Socially Aware
- EPIC Alleges Epic FTC Fail In Google Saga; We Review the Complaint – New York lawyer Boris Segalis on the Information Law Group blog
- Sgt. Manuel Loggins Jr., Another Unarmed Marine Shot and Killed by Police – Phoenix lawyer Vladimir Gagic on his blog, the Arizona Criminal Law & Sex Crimes Post
- Using Information Technology to Detect Health Care Fraud – Albany lawyer Laurie Chisolm of Iseman, Cunningham, Riester & Hyde on the firm’s blog, Healthcare Integration Advisors
- The House Committee on Education and the Workforce Vows to Continue Its "Aggressive Oversight" of President Obama’s Recess Appointments and Future Actions Taken by the "Obama" NLRB – Sara Hutchins Jodka of Porter Wright on their Employer Law Report
- $900 Trillion (That’s Right, Trillion) Child Custody Lawsuit Filed in New York – Spartanburg attorney J. Benjamin Stevens of The Stevens Firm on their South Carolina Family Law Blog
- All the M&A-Related Litigation Reference Material in One Convenient Location – Ohio attorney Kevin LaCroix of OakBridge Insurance Services in his blog, The D & O Diary
- Responding to Government Demands for Content Restrictions: The Need to Focus on Responsible Implementation Strategies – Washington, DC lawyer Vivek Krishnamurthy of Foley Hoag on their blog, Corporate Social Responsibility & The Law
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a constant review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.