nother week rolls by and we see five more publications jump onto The LexBlog Network. This week’s group offers a strong blend of blogs from firms large and small, with each publication touching on a different subject matter. Also, as a highlight, this week brings a completely revamped Food Poison Journal, which is definitely worth a look if you haven’t seen it already.
- The Legal Scoop on Southwest Florida Real Estate is put forth by the team Henderson Franklin, a firm with deep roots in the area having served clients in real estate law there since 1924. Just looking at the early goings, this blog focuses in on offering real-world real estate guidance to home and property owners, condominium dwellers, landlords, members of community associates and anyone else seeking a little bit of insight in this realm.
- The debut of Proskauer‘s Labor Relations Update makes it six publications on The LexBlog Network from the AmLaw 100 firm. With a team of editors that incldues Mark Batten, Scott Faust, Michael Lebowich, Ronald Meisburg and Mark Theodore, this blog examines major trends and prominent litigation changing the face of modern labor relations.
- Boulder, Colordado-based law firm Laszlo & Associates publishes the Product Liability Insider. While the firm is based in Colorado, their practice and product liability coverage is national. The team here—Ted Laszlo, Mike Laszlo and Jeff Klein—brings such a unique pedigree in that they offer large firm experience with a small firm’s approach. They also combine their obvious legal expertise with a background of working in-house as well. Very cool.
- The cleverly-titled From the SOX Up is Gardere‘s blog on securities; this is the third publication on The LexBlog Network from the AmLaw 200 firm. The team there brings their familiarity with with the federal and state securities laws online in offering insight to both seasoned and newly public companies—along with everyone else who might be interested.
- Bringing another publication from the land of large law, we have the launch of The Contractor’s Perspective from Husch Blackwell. Authored by one of Washington’s most experienced Government Contracts groups, this blog offers perspective from attorneys who are involved in all phases of government contracting; that includes: bid protests, compliance with Federal laws and regulations, Defense Contract Audit Agency audits, compliance audits, Federal Supply Schedule procurements and contract administration, amongst other areas.
Also worth noting: For those of you who haven’t seen it yet, this week also brings the debut of the revamped Food Poison Journal from the team at Marler Clark, the pre-eminent law firm when it comes to food safety. On this blog, you can expect to find thoughtful legal commentary on major foodborne illness outbreaks, food safety legislation and prominent litigation stemming from foodborne illness outbreaks.