We have five new blogs joining the LexBlog Network this week along with another publication, in effect, re-joining the Network with a brand new look. As seems to be the case almost every week, we have a good mix of seasoned blogging firms (looking at you, Nossaman and Stoel Rives) and those just getting started.
- CRPS Blog is written by Stuart Kritzer, a Denver attorney who assists individuals who have been injured and now suffer from Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. CRPS is a complicated neurological condition evidenced by severe, chronic pain coupled with growing changes to skin, muscle, joints and bone.
- Nossaman LLP launches their third blog in the form of Endangered Species Law & Policy. Attorneys at the firm, which is nationally recognized for its endangered species and natural resources practice, blog on prominent legal developments and current events affecting the livelihood of endangered species.
- Like Nossaman, Stoel Rives isn’t new to this as Oregon Patent Litigation Tracker is their sixth publication on the LexBlog Network. This blog provides news and updates on active patent cases in U.S. District Court for the Disctrict of Oregon.
- GlobalTort has three knowledgeable authors: Kirk Hartley, Steve Sellick and Time Greene. They write on the coming together of a number of topics: torts, science, corporate law, insurance and bankruptcy.
- Scott Tippett and Greg Williams of Carruthers & Roth author the North Carolina Wealth Law Counselor. They provide high-quality and sophisticated legal counsel to individuals and businesses on a full range of estate, tax and business planning matter.
- Cathy Kirkman has been on the LexBlog Network for close to five years but decided to recently do a bit of a ‘refresh’ on the publication. Her blog: The Silicon Valley Media Blog.