The reign of sweltering heat continues in Seattle on this fine Sunday, but that hasn’t stopped us from hand picking a batch of the latest and greatest in legal news from our corner of the legal blogosphere. Check out what we’ve got to offer…there’s surely something you’ll like.
- K-9 handlers entitled to overtime pay – Hamilton attorney Frank Crivelli in his New Jersey Public Safety Officers Law Blog
- What questions should you ask when you first meet with a divorce lawyer? – Spartanburg lawyer J. Benjamin Stevens of Stevens MacPhail in his South Carolina Family Law Blog
- Clearing the air: dealing with second-hand smoke – Denver attorney Suzanne M. Leff of Winzenburg Leff Purvis & Payne in the firm’s Colorado Homeowners Association Law Blog
- No day like today: safe-harbor provision expires today for in-house counsel – Hartford lawyer Daniel A. Schwartz of Pullman & Comley in his Connecticut Employment Law Blog
- Georgia investigating into E. coli – tainted meat continues – Lauren Hill bannister to be released from hospital – Seattle attorney Bill Marler of Marler Clark in his Marler Blog