It’s getting to be a scorcher on this Saturday in Seattle, but we’ve got five posts to highlight for those hanging out indoors. Not only that…today is an anomaly in terms of content: of the five posts below, only two are written by lawyers.
- Life sciences patent factoid – Management consultant Cliff Mintz of BioInsights Inc. at his Bio Job Blog
- FDA advisory committee holds meetings on contrast agents – Philadelphia attorney Sean Wajert of Dechert LLP at his Mass Tort Defense Blog
- Potential alternative to nursing homes – Illinois lawyer Jonathan Rosenfeld of Strellis & Field in his Chicago Nursing Home Lawyer Blog
- What’s old is new again: commuter benefits under Section 132 – Retirement planning expert Jerry Kalish of National Benefit Services Inc. at his Retirement Plan Blog
- UK pension fund goes green – FInancial risk manager Susan Mangiero of Pension Governance at her blog, Pension Risk Matters