Last day of the month, and we’ve got a great gift for all our readers. Couldn’t guess what? It’s another round of news from the LexBlogosphere, of course, packed full of interesting discussion – Doug Powell’s post is a particularly fascinating read – that could make even the dullest Saturday exciting.
- Raw milk debate: ground zero for the conflict between consumer rights and consumer protection? – Seattle attorney Ken Odza of Stoel Rives in the firm’s Food Liability Law Blog
- Bristol-Myers Squibb to acquire Kosan Biosciences for $190 million – Los Gatos lawyer Kristie Prinz in her California Biotech Law Blog
- New jails are not the answer – Waco attorney Walter Reaves in his Texas Criminal Law Blog
- Mad cow Korea: social amplification of risk, Internet style – Kansas State University professor Doug Powell in the International Food Safety Network’s BarfBlog
- Rhode Island family lawyer joyfully goes 100 percent virtual – Washington, D.C. lawyer Carolyn Elefant at her blog, My Shingle