Happy Memorial Day, everyone…we’re out of the office today, and so to celebrate the warm weather we present a special abridged holiday version of our LexBlogosphere update. Instead of ten news posts, there will be five. Enjoy.
- No shopping spree for plaintiffs under California’s Song-Beverly Credit Card Act – Los Angeles attorney Tanya Forsheit of Proskauer Rose in the firm’s Privacy Law Blog
- TV station reminder – present information about specific emergency visually – Washington, D.C. lawyer David Oxenford of Davis Wright Tremaine in the firm’s Broadcast Law Blog
- A slew of new subprime lawsuits – Ohio attorney Kevin LaCroix of OakBridge Insurance Services at his blog, The D&O Diary
- Should I turn down a $50k bonus clerkship bonus to start my own practice? – Washington, D.C. lawyer Carolyn Elefant at her blog, My Shingle
- Wireless & VoIP snatch landline customers – Jessica Davison at The Technology Law Group in their Telecommunications & Technology Law Blog