Our normally calm Sunday update takes a different turn this week, beginning with Ken Shigley’s firsthand account of pandemonium on the open road. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg…while none of our other selections can match this life-or-death saga, they’re all worth reading nonetheless.
- The tractor trailer with smoking tires in my rear view mirror – Georgia attorney Ken Shigley in his Atlanta Injury Law & Civil Litigation Blog
- The incredible shrinking financial advisor – Jerry Kalish at National Benefit Services, Inc. in his Retirement Plan Blog
- Chinese fish imports raise concerns – Seattle lawyer Bill Marler of Marler Clark in his Marler Blog
- Dismissed case and evidence of innocence still counts as a "brush with the law" – Texas attorney Jamie Spencer in his Austin Criminal Defense Lawyer Blog
- Check the CFO’s pay packet, too – Ohio lawyer Kevin LaCroix of OakBridge Insurance Services in his blog, The D & O Diary